- Write more
- Journal 30 minutes per day
- Restart my blog. Document my thoughts more frequently, micro-posting is fine,
it doesn’t have to be a full article every time.
- Practice on non-work programming
- Study Hebrew at least 30 minutes every day
- No zero exercise days. Get back to running.
- Continue the Stats/Prob/ML journey, practice every day.
- Less twitter
- Less sugar
- Less alcohol
- Sleep 8 hours a day
- Read less books, write more. After 7 very productive reading years (I
kickstarted my reading habit just before enlisting the army around 03.2013) I now
need to direct my thinking in fewer domains and act more on things I know are
- The important keyword here is less